||Situated just 4 1/2 hours north of Perth on the outskirts of this major seaside city. The Caravan Park offers R.O.I. and huge potential for further development for tourism and for permanent home/tourist time share accommodation.
The current caravan park business currently occupies less than 20% of the total site area and sits higher above the vacant land some of which has been terraced to cater for the next stage of development. Due to the current owners age its now time to hand the project to another operator to complete.
Business in Brief:
An area of the caravan park has been terraced to provide sites for a good number of tourist cabins or park homes each site with un-interrupted views to the sea and coast. An added bonus is most of the equipment to further develop the park on the remaining undeveloped land.
- Large well appointed 3 bedroom managers residence
- Modern reception/kiosk and licenced bottle shop
- Campers kitchen
- Resort style swimming pool
- Ensuite chalets/villas
- Easy care ablutions block
- Powered & un-powered sites
- Huge shedding
- Heavy equipment for developing the property